Golden shield is a mixture of herbs that
- Boosts immune system
- improves joint health
- good for memory and sleep
Golden Shield is a mixture of Tumeric, ginger, pepper, ashwagandha, holy basil, and Brahmi
Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric.
- 1. Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties Bottom Line: Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin
- 2. Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound Bottom Line: Chronic inflammation is known to be a contributor to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can inhibit many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- 3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body Bottom Line: Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own, then stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases Bottom Line: Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in the brain.
- Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease Bottom Line: Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It improves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer Bottom Line: Curcumin leads to several changes on the molecular level that may help prevent and perhaps even treat cancer.
- Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Bottom Line: Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation Bottom Line: Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression Bottom Line: A study in 60 depressed patients showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in alleviating the symptoms of depression.
- Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases-prevent heart disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s… then this would have obvious benefits for longevity. But given that oxidation and inflammation are believed to play a role in aging, curcumin may have effects that go way beyond just prevention of disease.
More Efficient Absorption Of Curcumin
Adding pepperine and gingerol can increase curcumin absorption many times. This specific formula was developed under my guidance and tested with experienced Ayurvedic and western doctors.